TS. Phạm Ngọc Sơn
Phó bộ môn
Pham Ngoc Son was born in Ca Mau City, Vietnam on May 1, 1981. He received the B.E. degree (2005) and M.E. degree (2009) in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering from Post and Telecommunication Institute of Technology, Ho Chi Minh City and Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam, respectively. In 2015, he received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Ulsan, South Korea. He is currently a Lecturer in the Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology and Education (HCMUTE).
His major research interests are:
+ Cooperative communication
+ Cognitive radio
+ Physical layer security
+ Energy harvesting
+ Full duplex transmission
- Ph.D. Dissertation "Advanced relaying protocols for wireless communication, physical layer security and energy harvesting networks", Adviser: Prof. Hyung Yun Kong, Ulsan Univeristy, Korea, 2015.
- Master Dissertation "Cooperative Spectrum Finding Algorithm research in Cognitive Radio ", Adviser: Prof. Ho Van Khuong, Ho Chi Minh University of Technology, Viet Nam, 2009.
- Graduated Thesis "Physical WDM Network Design", Adviser: Dr. Le Quoc Cuong, Post and Telecommunication Institute of Technology, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam, 2004.
1. Telecommunication Systems 2
2. Data Communication and Networking
3. Spectrum Spreading Technology
4. Advance Digital Signal Processing
5. Advanced Topics in Communications
6. C Programming Language
7. Digital Communication
8. Information theory and coding
SCI (E) Journals/Transactions (J)